lol, it have been taken a long time to write my new blog. First at all, this blog just describes how my life goes everyday in common way. Yay, this week just started semester 1 term 2 since Monday. It seems like I start getting in busy mode for next few week. My life goes simply in a day-to-day process.

I got two good news and wanted to share to you all. Last week I just registered P1 wimax with the speed of 1.2Mbps. Do you know why I register P1 wimax? Because of some reasons, I used to connect to streamyx with wireless inside the house but there has been disconnected a lot. Last time I still remember when I was doing some researches, my connection suddenly disconnected in a critical moment. Thus, I was pissed off of it. And also I found out that I can't play any on-line games, this is quite annoying then. After registering P1 wimax, I am able to play on-line games once again. Not only on-line games, but online into website does too. But it still occurs a lot of disconnections ONLY in on-line games part. =.= I think I gotta move to another news lol. This term my class gotta to mix up with other class, That's mean my class will be getting more new friends. hehe... That's all lol.