It's been 4 months I didn't blog anything
Should I continue update my blog or let it be dead meat?
Since my timetable is full of appointment,perhaps update once a month? If I willing to do that
Then again nothing much for this blog, just talk about how my life goes and my studies
My life is same as usual. EAT,SLEEP,COLLEGE,PLAY,WORK
Well, this semester is totally AWESOME.
can sleep well, can do my own project(A.K.A digital drawing), can play games some more :>
Of course included ASSIGNMENT
So far there are only 4 digital drawing pieces I drew
Even though my drawing and colouring skill are not very good enough, now there is chance for me to improve
The details of this project is still unimplemented, hope I will finish it by before my graduation
Besides, There'll be announced the coming of drawing once my every new blog updates
Hope I can draw all pjcadians who in my intake one, including some seniors
will upload and share